Founder & Webinar Facilitator
Hi! My name is Amy Rapp and I’m the founder of VirtualCorps.com. ®
Who we are: VirtualCorps.com is simply a corps of experts aggregated from all parts of the credit union movement under one virtual location. We work virtually and are available via webex to help bring critical, bottom-line affecting solutions to your Credit Union.
What we do: VirtualCorps.com® offers a full library of over 70 webinars. The programming is engaging, relevant, and compliant. Credit Union executives will learn critical, bottom-line affecting solutions from a variety of expertise.Our experts are also available to consult as an extension of staff for all asset sized credit unions and teach simple to advanced levels.
The core focus of VirtualCorps.com® is:
- Offer educational programming through desktop webinars, live workshops, and speaking engagements.
- Fulfill extension of staff needs at the institutional level via contract for hire opportunities and projects.
Webinars and Boot-camps
VirtualCorps.com also has two boot camps, one on ALM and another on Lending and Loan Pricing.
Some of the primary areas of expertise for 2017 are the following:
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) and FASB/ALLL
- Mortgage Loan Disclosure and BSA Compliance
- Board of Director Education
- Risk Based Pricing; Loan and Deposit pricing
- ALM, Liquidity Management, IRR Management
- ALCO and Operations
- Forensic Accounting
- RMBS and Fraud